Hacked By  ihs4N

"Gel babana , gel babana .."

www.grayhatz.co - mucks..
We will either find a way, or make one "GrayHatz"
Since 2006 GrayHatz Co.

Groogle takes on Facebook

Yesterday Foxinni released a Facebook Wordpress Template, which I found really cool. I could not resist but to implement it on Groogle for the time being. I had to update to Wordpress 2.3.3 as Wordpress 2.1 did not seem to like the template much.

Upgrading to 2.3.3 was not as easy as I thought and for a short time Groogle looked like this:screenshotgroogle.jpg

So after having used the Google template, and lately the flickr template, I now am proud to show off Facebook for Groogle; and thanks to some expert help from Justin, I even have a proper Facebook top naviagtion bar - fully functional!

Hope you have fun trying out the facebooked Groogle…

Share this post: Share this post with the world.
  • TimesURL
  • Muti
  • Facebook
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • SA Blogger
  • Technorati

10 Comments

1. Comment by Foxinni on February 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey. Looks Good. As i can see at the moment, you need to define that class in the CSS page. Just put you list style:none and then the li to float:left, increase the font size and you should be sorted. I’ll release V2 with a propper nav. Check back for updates. Cheers

2. Comment by Groogle on February 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks man! Will wait for V2

3. Comment by Justin Hartman on February 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Dude, seems you and Richard Catto http://www.capetownnews.co.za have similar tastes… :D

4. Comment by Richard Catto on February 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I believe we have Foxinni cornered at last.

It’s only a matter of time before the evil FaceBook bandit is brought to justice!

5. Comment by charl on February 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Dude, it looks so rad.. Love the extra touches with the pokes and apps

Fox take note!!

6. Comment by Groogle on February 14, 2008 10:59 am

Hehe, thanks Charl. I wonder who’s gonna poke me next? :P

7. Comment by Richard Catto on February 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Guy McLaren perhaps?

I wonder if he’s taken a shower yet?

8. Comment by Paul on February 26, 2008 4:12 pm

[i]”2006

On February 27, 2006, Facebook began allowing college students to add high school students as friends due to requests from users.[14] About a month later, on March 28, 2006, BusinessWeek reported that a potential acquisition of the site was under negotiation. Facebook reportedly declined an offer of $750 million, and it was rumored that the asking price was as high as $2 billion.[15] In April, Peter Thiel, Greylock Partners, and Meritech Capital Partners invested an additional $25 million in the site.[16] In May, Facebook’s network extended into India, at Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). The following month Facebook threatened to seek costs of up to $100,000 from Quizsender.com for copyright infringement for allegedly copying the “look and feel” of Facebook.” [/i]

I’d be careful

9. Comment by victoire on March 2, 2008 10:37 pm

disturbing dude, disturbing… for a second we thought that facebook had 0wn3d your site…

10. Comment by Brian Keith on April 4, 2008 11:44 pm

Love the navs dude. How did you do this?

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI